The power of choice is yours with Garrett’s NEW Ace Apex metal detector highly versatile multi-flex multi-frequency technology! This wireless package includes Apex metal detector with NEW fully waterproof 6” x 11” DD Viper searchcoil and coil cover AND MS-3 Z-Lynk wireless headphones (big savings over buying MS-3 separately). With the Apex, you can choose from powerful single frequencies — 5kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz — to enhance detection on specific targets, or select one of Apex’s simultaneous multifrequency modes to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils, including salt. Multi-Flex Multi-Frequency technology makes Apex ideal for coin shooting, relic hunting, shallow water wading, beach hunting, and even prospecting!
WHY IS MULTIFREQUENCY IMPORTANT? Lower frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (i.e. large silver coins). Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets). Single frequency operation may offer quieter operation than multi-frequency in some noisy environments with high electromagnetic interference.
- COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY – Garrett’s Multi-Flex technology, fueled by a cutting edge, broad-bandwidth digital platform, simply gives you more versatility with the Apex than can be found on any detector in its price range!
- MS-3 HEADPHONES – Comes with a user guide for full details on wireless headphone operation
- INTUITIVE AND EFFICIENT CONTROLS – Direct drive buttons for most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
- 6 DETECTION MODES + PINPOINT – Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
- HI-RESOLUTION GROUND BALANCE – 175 points of ground balance resolution (like the Garrett AT Max), ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
- LARGE TARGET ID NUMBERS – Sleek control box with intuitive menu system
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on setting. Micro-USB charging cable included.
- IRON AUDIO – Garrett’s unique feature helps to correctly identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps. Watch Apex Iron Separation Test video.
- 5-TONE AUDIBLE TARGET ID – 5 distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on Garrett detectors.
- DISCRIMINATION – 20 pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
- BACKLIT LCD
- VOLUME CONTROL – For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
- 8 SENSITIVITY/DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS – 1/8” JACK for optional wired headphones
- BUILT-IN Z-LYNK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY – Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords!
- IRON VOLUME – Allows user to decrease the volume of iron targets, while the volume of non-ferrous targets remains at normal level. Experienced treasure hunters often like hearing all targets, but will appreciate the option to decrease volume of undesired items. With 8 Iron Volume adjustments, Apex offers more flexibility than any other detectors in its price range.
- HYBRID AUDIO SYSTEM – The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT – Well balanced at only 2.5 pounds; Camlocks for additional stem stability; Fully waterproof grip; Adjustable arm strap and cuff.
- Download ACE APEX Owners Manual
COMES WITH NEW 6″ x 11″ DD VIPER SEARCHCOIL AND COVER!
- Fully waterproof, the Viper is a blend of two of Garrett’s most popular DD coils.
- The 11″ size is large enough to cover plowed fields, but its narrow 6″ footprint allows easy separation of targets in iron-infested areas. Includes coil cover
- The Viper is designed as a low-impedance, broad-bandwidth coil to support the new Apex Multi-Flex frequency technology.
- As a result of the Multi-Flex coil technology, the Apex Viper coil is NOT compatible with older ACE detectors. Prior ACE coils are NOT compatible with an Apex detector.