Bounty Hunter’s Sharp Shooter II detector offers the excitement and profit of metal detecting for experienced users, with lots of advanced features. The fully-submersible, 8-inch Bounty D-Tech search coil can help you find treasures underwater or buried up to 5 feet deep. The Sharp Shooter II has four modes of operation, ranging from all-metal detection to a Disc Notch mode that rejects iron and nails, plus two modes that emit different tones for varying kinds of metal.
- Touchpad selection with variable discrimination controls
- 4 operating modes with 3 different audio feedback tones
- Includes headphones, carry bag, pin pointer, digging trowel and relic pouch
- Digital LCD gives target ID and depth readout, controls for the four modes of operation and a low-battery indicator
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack
- Runs on two 9-volt alkaline batteries (not included)