RAYFINDER gold locator specifications
* 16 bit processor 40 MIPS speed – 160 Mhz clock
* 32 bit DDS synthesizer chip to output waveforms
* Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL frequency generator with automatic frequency stabilizer at 0.1 Hz
* Programmes to scan gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & free mode
* Manual frequency selections at 1 Hz increments for every mode * User frequency selections are automatically stored in memory
* Power output up to 24 Volts Pk – Pk
* Color LCD, resolution 320 x 240 pixels & 8 backlight levels
* 70 mA battery consumption / 170 mA at full backlight. Constant battery condition indication
* “APO” – Automatic power on to conductive ground
* “DGB” – Digital ground balance to cancel interference of ground minerals
* Soil mineral content indication scale 000 – 999 & icon
* “RAY track” – Variable waveform according to the ground type
* “RAY graph” – Real time waveform animation
* On screen counter for signal inductance, alerts to start scanning when the energy field is strong enough
* BNC ground probe and main unit in one piece – no cables – compact design
* Unit rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing of screen
* Tactile keys & sound indication
* “WCC” – Signal receiver with target Weight Check Control, power amplifier & gold plated “L” rods
* Receiver antennas do not suffer from oxidation due to human skin PH
* Increased detection range and depth over the SPECTRA locator
|RAYFINDER long range locator offers detection ranges. The user sets the range in meters,
for example 300, 600, 900 …
Targets out of range stop responding.
The selectable ranges indicate also the distance to target, reduce sensitivity to small objects
and assist to accurate pinpointing.
|Power for large distance: Rayfinder gold locator features a 24 volts peak-to-peak transmitter, permits to select detection range levels from 300 meters and up to 2100+ meters.Accuracy: The most stable frequency signal possible. Scan gold and other precious metals with frequency accurate down to 0,1 Hz. Find the treasure and ignore the trash.Ground filters: Gone are the days where ground minerals gave false indications. RAYFINDER long range locator senses the ground type and presents an ID number for it. Long range locators that are not smart enough loose depth or give false signals on bad ground. Rayfinder automatically creates the best waveform for depth and metal discrimination on any ground.
Factory and user programs: Modes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & other elements. Even more the user can put a target sample on the ground and scan for it’s frequency, to “teach” RAYFINDER long distance locator.
|The advertised long range locators on the market, are nothing else than frequency generators, simple constructions that are not specialized for ground use. Soils have varying combinations of wetness and minerals. Operating frequency generators their signal transmits on conductive ground but doesn’t penetrate at all on loose ground, or on high mineralized soils user receives false target indications.The DGB – digital ground balancing feature, was developed for RAYFINDER long range locator to assist the reliable target indication, to maintain maximum range and stable operation regardless of the ground type.
Even further the “Raytrack” system, completes the ground balancing accurately, by selecting variable waveforms on the transmit frequency to match the soil.DFS “Digital Frequency Synthesis”. RAYFINDER is the only long range locator on the market with signal output from a DSP microprocessor, which is fast enough to run 40 million instructions per second, performing corrections to frequency accuracy automatically.
Every metal has its own specific molecular frequency, up to present long range locators were unable to maintain molecular frequency signal stable enough to make visible only the desired target, faults were common practice from minerals and “ghost” targets due to solar storms and magnetic fields.
|Select the metal mode and a counter informs when the RAYFINDER signal has put enough energy to the ground to start scanning the target. When the counter stops the electromagnetic field is strong enough the message “START SCANNING” alerts the operator to pinpoint the target. All other metal objects in the area are eliminated, and the desired element absorbed enough energy to become visible.|
|Examples of range level selections for different detection distances|
|Examples of automatic signal selections due to different soil conditions
“whatever the ground RAYFINDER long distance locator can handle it, no matter the minerals”