Jeotech-MakroNovember 17, 2014
GPX 5000 – MinelabNovember 17, 2014
ATX KEY FEATURES
Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No
need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance
from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without
switching to special modes.
Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small
items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum
performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully
extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
• Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles
rapidly changing ground mineralization.
• LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
• External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
• Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
• Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
• Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order
to better hear deep/faint signals.
Circuit Type Advanced Pulse Induction
Discrimination Adjustable, 25 settings
Search Modes 2: Motion and Non-Motion
Ground Balance Range From ferrous ground (ironstone)
Audio Threshold Adjustable, 25 settings
Detection Frequency 730 pulses per second, adjustable
Submersion Depth 10 feet (3m)
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 13
Electronic Pinpointing YES
Quick Iron Check YES
Standard Searchcoil 10″ x 12″ PROformance™ DD
Standard Land Headphones Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
Length (Adjustable) 20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)
Total Weight 6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) includes batteries
Batteries 8 AA (included); rechargeables
Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor